Board of Trustees
MEET THE BOARD
- Sue Whisson, President (seated, left)
- Pat O'Donnell, Vice-President (standing, far left)
- Suzanne Marzano, Secretary (not pictured)
- Joe Skibinski, Financial Secretary (standing, far right)
- Joan Buschbach, Trustee (seated, right)
- Sean Kelly, Trustee (standing, second to left)
- Roseann Spoto, Trustee (standing, second to right)
Connect anytime with all board members by filling out this contact form.
Oak Lawn voters elect trustees for six-year terms. The Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6:45pm in the Oak Lawn Rotary Room (lower level); the public is always welcome.
The Board of Trustees of the Oak Lawn Public Library is responsible for governance and overseeing the provision of Library services to meet the needs of the Oak Lawn community.
To this end, the Board shall:
- Determine Library policies
- Employ a capable Library director
- Secure adequate funds for Library operations
- Approve expenditure of Library funds
- Provide and maintain adequate facilities
- Ensure a representative selection of Library materials
- Promote use of the Library within the community
2020 BOARD MEETING DATES
Meetings are held at 6:45 pm on the third Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. All meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted.
To view AGENDAs or MINUTES, please click on the link next to the dates below:
- Tuesday, January 21
- Tuesday, February 18, 5:30pm (Special Meeting)
- Tuesday, February 18
- Tuesday, March 17 (Canceled due to Coronavirus)
- Tuesday, April 7 (Special) MINUTES
- Tuesday, April 21 (Canceled)
- Tuesday, April 28 (Special) MINUTES
- Tuesday, May 19 (Regular) MINUTES
- Tuesday, May 19 (Reorganization) MINUTES
- Tuesday, June 16 MINUTES
- Tuesday, June 30 (Special) MINUTES
- Tuesday, July 21 MINUTES
- Thursday, July 23 (Special) AGENDA MINUTES
- Tuesday, August 18 AGENDA MINUTES
- Tuesday, September 15 AGENDA
- Tuesday, October 20, at (TBD) (Special Meeting)
- Tuesday, October 20
- Tuesday, November 17
- Tuesday, December 15
Created by Erin Foley on
Jun 3rd, 2017 @ 12:26 PM.
Updated on Sep 16th, 2020 @ 9:47 AM.