The Oak Lawn Public Library is open to the public with limited "Grab and Go" services. Currently, we are offering early hours from 10-11 a.m. for seniors and those with disabilities, and then to the general public at 11 a.m. Beginning March 1, 2021, we will extend our open hours -- please look below for the current and future hours schedule. The Computer Center is open and we also offer two walk-up computers on the second floor. All Study and Meeting Rooms are closed. No donations are being accepted at this time. All book and material returns should be deposited in the three book drops outside the Library building. The Library requires all patrons to wear masks and practice social distancing. The Library is closely following Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker's pandemic guidelines and is constantly monitoring local COVID case numbers. If numbers spike, we will announce another closing. Thank you for your support and patience through this health crisis.
CURRENT LIBRARY HOURS / CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE HOURS:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sundays, closed.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2021:
LIBRARY HOURS / CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE HOURS:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Curbside Pickup Instructions:
- Phone the main number at (708) 422-4990, or text only: Curbside Communicator (708) 931-9030
- Designated pickup parking slots are located at the Cook Avenue.
- Library eCards are available by clicking the "Sign Up" tab at the top of the website.
VIRTUAL SERVICES WE CONTINUE TO OFFER:
- CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE
- VIRTUAL REFERENCE ASSISTANCE
- VIRTUAL PROGRAMS & CRAFTS (for Adults, Teens and Youth)
- VIRTUAL COMPUTER TUTORIALS
For more information, please call 708-422-4990, visit www.olpl.org, or use the Ask a Librarian link on our website.We will continually monitor the local situation each week, and post notices here and in the press with any changes.
are available by clicking the "Sign Up" tab at the top of the website.
Virtual programs and services will be posted on this website and on Facebook.
Please read this policy about face coverings and social distancing:
Created by Thomas Javorcic on
Mar 30th, 2020 @ 11:08 AM.
Updated on Feb 2nd, 2021 @ 2:18 PM.